Google is automatically adding a large “Request a Quote” button to eligible business listings in search results.
The button also appears in mobile search results when the business name is searched for.
I, along with others, can replicate this feature which means it’s not just a test. However, it is limited to certain business listings.
Specifically, businesses that have opted into the Google My Business messaging feature will have the “request a quote” button added to their listing
You can turn on messaging for your business listing by following the steps below:
- Open the Google My Business app.
- Open the location you’d like to manage.
- Tap Customers.
- Tap Messages.
- Tap Turn on.
Messages received from customers can be viewed and responded to from the Google My Business app. Users will receive messages on their Google Maps app.
This has the potential to generate more leads for businesses. Although it also does what Google has been often criticized for doing – which is keeping people in Google.
Searchers can now request quotes from businesses without ever visiting the business’s website. It can all be done within Google’s services.
Clearly, that’s not great for traffic. But the purpose of a business website, for the most part, is to generate leads.
So is it a bad thing if Google sends leads without the traffic?
That’s up to the individual business owner to determine. But it’s one of the more interesting aspects of this update that isn’t getting talked about.
If you’re looking to grow your business, you might wonder how a good web design can help you!
You maybe have noticed that your website’s conversion rate is low, or maybe your competitor’s websites are getting better traffic than yours.
Then you’ll find yourself in a situation in which you just don’t know what to do next for your website! Here some important website design tips, to help you reach your business goals.
How to make your website stand out?
Every entrepreneur who seeks success wants his/her website to achieve perfect customer satisfaction. This can help you encourage them to repeat the purchase experience through it in an integrated manner.
How can you achieve this?
By using one of the following two methods in designing an excellent website:
- A Responsive web design uses a single HTML page that changes depending on your device’s nature.
- A “Mixed-mode” web page: It has one HTML page which runs on smartphones and tablets. It has another that runs on desktops.
What differentiates you from your competitors?
You must think creatively, by:
- Coming up with a unique name for your website.
Ex: A group of the most successful companies, such as Amazon and e-Bay, achieved this aspect by creating a distinct name that sticks in their customers’ minds easily.
- Generating new marketing ideas and applying them on your websites.
- Making your company website more user-friendly, unique, and easy to navigate.
This aspect will not only attract new customers but also will boost customers’ loyalty, and that will increase repeat purchases.
In the olden days, all it took to create a website was to design a logo, with some marketing words explaining your business. But now, with the changes in the market and the competitive nature, you must make it more attractive, and professional!
How can you achieve this?
- Start with hiring a professional team to design & development your website. The good news here is this step isn’t very expensive, as a basic web design package will cost you a couple of hundred.
- Hire a creative content writer to create professional marketing content that can attract your target audience to deal with your products/services.
- Develop an integrated plan to structure your website Pages in a way that helps you explain the benefits of your services ideally.
This step can also make it easier for your customers to communicate with you.
Make it interactive
- Using HTML5 & CSS3 to create interactive elements on your website.
- Using interactive filters for social media pages, etc.
- A survey found that 74% of people use their mobiles in searching for a local business, so make sure your website is mobile-friendly.
- Trying A/B testing by depending on multiple User-agents, to check your website performance on different devices and know which feature gains more conversion rate.
- Creating a more responsive website on different devices.
- Enhance the website performance, slow response causes users to feel bored and thus averse to dealing with you, which affects your ability to attract new customers.
Create a customer-specific landing page
What makes your products or services unique? Imagine that your website is like a marketing brochure!
The ideal brochure allows customers to identify all the products that you offer. It also makes it easy to compare them and choose the best choice that suits their needs. This is exactly what the ideal webs design process should do!
So, as we confirmed previously, create the plan that enables you to organize your website’s various landing pages, in a way that simple the browsing process for the customer, and thus facilitating him to decide to purchase your products.
Design for Conversions
This tip is probably one of the easiest to implement, how?
If you want your website to be the primary communication channel with your customers, design it to play this important role:
- When your website is more content-oriented, that makes it easier for users to relate to the design and thus your product, so if you have a blog, make sure it’s conversion-oriented, Etc.
- Focusing on your content quality, because if your site does not have enough suitable content, users won’t incentive to take any purchasing action.
Make it easy for visitors to find what they’re looking for
Make sure your website has the information that your target audience seeks, and that they’re able to find it easily.
How you can reach that?
- Ensure that you organize your content.
- Don’t hide the search bar and clear all buttons and call-to-action links.
- Make sure that your website layout is easy to navigate.
- Ensure that your website has well-organized menus and well-arranged information pages.
- Avoid creating a complicated and time-consuming navigation system.
Make it easy for visitors to purchase
One of the most important elements of any e-commerce website is the shopping cart, make sure your website’s shopping cart is simple, clear, and easy to use.
Don’t also overwhelm visitors with all the complicated checkout steps, If your customers are still struggling, enhance the website UX.
These steps will lead you to achieve the principle of “customer satisfaction” perfectly, and that enables you to maximize your revenue.
Design for SEO
If you are looking to make your website easy to find on the various search engines, you shouldn’t only focus on designing a good-looking website, that it’s only one of your SEO goals. This involves attracting users with relevant keywords and driving traffic through social media channels. Basically, if you’re trying to build a site for your business, making sure that it’s optimized your website for search engines it’s important for increasing site traffic.
Another important factor is voice search, some users search for information through voice-powered search engines, like Siri or Google Assistant. These search engines will give search results based on user-generated input.
Design is very important to the success of your business website, whether you’re a startup or an established company. Using the web design tips in this article can help you improve your business website.
About 80% of users ignore online paid ads. Meanwhile, fewer customers are going out to shop. Instead, people are relying on online resources to find businesses and make purchases.
Are you struggling to reach customers this year? You’re not alone. In fact, about 61% of marketers are focusing on improving their website’s organic presence. Improving your visibility online with search engine optimization (SEO) could help you reach more customers.
About 95% of all online activity starts on a search engine. With SEO, you can get in front of these customers, attract traffic to your site, and boost business.
What is SEO exactly, and how can it benefit your business in 2022?
Keep reading this SEO guide to find out! In this guide, we’ll review everything you need to know—including why SEO is essential during the pandemic.
Get started with this SEO marketing guide today!
What is SEO?
Before we dig into the benefits of SEO, let’s answer the question that’s likely on your mind: what is SEO, exactly?
Search engine optimization is a digital marketing strategy that allows your website content to appear on search engines like Google. You can use keyword research to determine what phrases your customers use during an online search. Then, you can create a piece of content to appear for these search queries.
In order to appear on Google, you’ll need a combination of different strategies. For example, you’ll need to complete audience and keyword research first. Otherwise, you’ll fail to appear in searches that are relevant to your target audience.
Content marketing and web design can play a part, too.
Google changes its search engine algorithm throughout the year. Neglecting to keep up with the latest SEO trends could impact your ranking. Some businesses unintentionally use black hat SEO tactics.
Google could penalize your website and remove it from search pages if you use black hat SEO.
Instead, you might want to consider working with an SEO agency. They can help you develop an effective strategy using white hat SEO. They can also audit your website to pinpoint any costly mistakes you’re making with your SEO marketing.
There are four main types of SEO you’ll need for an effective strategy: on-page, off-page, local, and technical.
On-page SEO involves improving your blog content and website pages for search engines.
You can optimize your website content by giving each page and post its own target keyword. Include the focus keyword in the:
- Page title
- Opening and closing paragraphs
- Image alt text
- A heading
- Body text
It’s important to avoid stuffing your content with keywords (a black hat SEO tactic). Instead, make sure your keywords appear naturally within the next. Write with your customers in mind.
External factors can impact your SEO ranking, too. For example, you’ll need links from reputable resources to build your website’s authority. You can add links from studies, reference journals, and other high-authority websites.
Consider using guest blogging to improve your link-building strategy as well.
About 97% of search engine users head online when they need to find a local business. You can build a local SEO strategy to appear in front of these customers.
First, you’ll need to update your Google My Business listing with relevant information. Ask your customers to post reviews on your listing, too. Happy reviews can build your authority and support your ranking.
Your website plays a big role in determining your search ranking. For example, Google uses mobile-first indexing to determine how websites rank. Google will look at the mobile version of your website first.
You can use Google’s Mobile-Friendly Test to make sure you’re optimized for smaller screens.
Other technical SEO ranking factors include your security and load times. Use Google’s PageSpeed Insights to test your speeds.
The Benefits of SEO
Now that we’ve answered the question “what is SEO,” let’s look into some of the ways it can benefit your business. Here are a few ways SEO marketing can put your company on top!
1. Boost Traffic to Your Website
Consumers won’t visit your website if they don’t know your company exists. With COVID-19 quarantines still underway, you need to reach customers online. If your website doesn’t appear at the top of a search page, consumers might never find you.
You can develop a strong SEO strategy to improve your ranking for a variety of keywords. As your ranking improves, you’ll get closer to the top of the page. In other words, consumers will see your website as one of the first results.
They’ll click on your website, allowing you to gain more traffic!
2. Appear in Front of High-Quality Leads
Almost 60% of B2B marketers say SEO generates more leads than any other marketing initiative. With SEO, you can choose which keywords you want your website to appear for. Choosing keywords based on customer behaviors is essential.
If you know which keywords your customers use, you can appear for those keywords. At the same time, you’re appearing in front of your ideal customers.
With a strong digital marketing strategy, you can appear in front of high-quality leads. You’ll no longer have to waste time on irrelevant queries.
3. Improve the User Experience
In order to improve your technical SEO, you’ll need to keep the user experience in mind. User experience (UX) design trends ensure your website is easy to use. The easier your site is to use, the more likely people will stay and explore.
The longer people stay, the better for your dwell time. As they explore, your clickthrough rate can improve. These two metrics can improve your google ranking.
At the same time, you’re giving consumers a fast, easy experience. Improving your UX tells consumers you care. They’ll take notice and recognize your business is there to help.
You could gain more leads and conversions as a result.
4. Attract Local Foot Traffic
You can use local SEO to appear for more local searches. Using localized keywords can help you appear in front of nearby customers. They can also click on your Google My Business listing to get directions to your store.
By updating your local SEO marketing strategy, you could attract more people to your storefront.
You can even use SEO to appear on Google’s 3-Pack. The 3-Pack takes up prominent space on the top of a search page. Even if your website doesn’t appear at the top, your business will!
5. Boost Leads and Conversions
Leads from search engines have close to a 15% close rate. Outbound strategies, on the other hand, have a 1.7% close rate.
With SEO, your website will appear when consumers already have an interest in your business. Cold calling, however, is disruptive. You’re reaching out to consumers who likely weren’t thinking about your product at that moment.
SEO’s ability to grant you perfect timing can help you boost leads and conversions.
6. Generate Brand Awareness and Trust
Improving your web page ranking can tell consumers a lot about your business. Google only chooses businesses it thinks are relevant to the consumer’s search intent for the top slot. By reaching the top of a search page, you’re telling consumers you’re a credible resource within your industry.
As your ranking improves, more consumers will see your business. Your visibility will improve, allowing brand awareness to grow.
Your blog posts should provide consumers with helpful information and unique value. If they do, consumers will take notice. They’ll come back to learn more from your experience and expertise.
By adding credible links to your posts, they’ll also see you as an authority within your industry.
You can use EAT (expertise, authority, trustworthiness) within your posts to improve your ranking. Leverage your existing expertise. Use credible resources to build your authority.
In time, trust will grow. Brand trust is an effective method for developing loyal customers.
When loyal customers stick around, your retention rate will improve. Retaining long-term customers can help you boost your ROI. Then, you can expand your business!
7. Remain Competitive
Larger corporations have a huge marketing budget to work with. Thankfully, SEO isn’t expensive. You can use it to remain competitive with the giants in your industry.
Boosting your ranking will encourage customers to choose your business over the competition.
8. Improve Your ROI Long-Term
Once you improve your ranking, you’ll experience the benefits for a long time. You can even update old blog posts to strengthen their current ranking.
Since SEO is a cost-effective marketing strategy, you can improve your ROI and set your business up for success.
9. Strengthen Your Entire Digital Marketing Strategy
Improving your SEO ranking can support your overall digital marketing goals.
For example, you’ll need to create fresh content to improve your rankings. Content marketing shows consumers you’re relevant and helps them learn about your business.
You can then share this content on social media and news platforms to boost brand awareness and credibility.
With SEO, you can unite your marketing strategy to reach more customers.
What is SEO?: Your Guide to Boosting Business in 2021
To recap, what is SEO? It’s your chance to reach more customers and boost business in 2021. With a strong SEO strategy, you can expand your reach, increase leads, and generate more sales!
Without it, however, consumers might struggle to find you online.
Want to know how your current SEO strategy is faring? We can help.
Popular social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn offer amazing marketing tools for businesses because they allow owners and managers to maximize their digital marketing efforts and build their online presence in order to effortlessly reach target audiences.
If advertising and social media marketing is not your expertise, it can definitely be a lot to understand. This is when savvy managers and owners often find success with their social media channels by seeking the assistance of experienced social media marketing professionals to maximize their online presence via tested marketing practices.
Sometimes hiring an experienced social media management company is the right choice to increase brand awareness and customer engagement. Here’s why…
Why You Should Hire Someone to Manage Your Business Social Media Accounts
- Project a Consistent Company Image – Social media marketing firms are experts in managing your online reputation to ensure that your company, brand, product, or service is represented in a positive and consistent manner across your social media platforms, helping to build your brand.
- Social Media Success Strategies – Planning an effective social media marketing campaign is crucial for your online success. Professionals are privy to the newest trends and tricks of the trade of social media marketing, enabling them to choose the best platforms for your brand.
- Track Marketing Efforts – Having a digital marketing company track and analyze the results of your social marketing strategies and media campaigns is important to help you understand what style works best for your company. This data from reputable companies like Losfamos, can be used to plan a strategy and to help ensure you are getting the most for your marketing dollars.
- Engage Customers – Today’s computer-savvy customers are looking to engage and interact with your company or brand online. They are following you on social media because they have a genuine interest in what you are doing. Do not disappoint! Hire a social media firm to engage your audience by posting interesting and relevant content to keep them connected and get them sharing info about your business.
- Become an Authority – Your social media marketing team will work hard to establish your brand or company as an authority in its field. By creating a substantial fan base and consistently having a positive online presence, you will eventually be considered a leading authority in your industry and enjoy brand recognition and increased sales.
Hiring social media marketing experts is a great way to build your brand online by engaging customers and increasing sales. It is a smart business move to connect with a professional online digital marketing company that can help you decide on the best social media marketing solution that will work best for your business!