Google is automatically adding a large “Request a Quote” button to eligible business listings in search results.
The button also appears in mobile search results when the business name is searched for.
I, along with others, can replicate this feature which means it’s not just a test. However, it is limited to certain business listings.
Specifically, businesses that have opted into the Google My Business messaging feature will have the “request a quote” button added to their listing
You can turn on messaging for your business listing by following the steps below:
- Open the Google My Business app.
- Open the location you’d like to manage.
- Tap Customers.
- Tap Messages.
- Tap Turn on.
Messages received from customers can be viewed and responded to from the Google My Business app. Users will receive messages on their Google Maps app.
This has the potential to generate more leads for businesses. Although it also does what Google has been often criticized for doing – which is keeping people in Google.
Searchers can now request quotes from businesses without ever visiting the business’s website. It can all be done within Google’s services.
Clearly, that’s not great for traffic. But the purpose of a business website, for the most part, is to generate leads.
So is it a bad thing if Google sends leads without the traffic?
That’s up to the individual business owner to determine. But it’s one of the more interesting aspects of this update that isn’t getting talked about.
If you’re looking to grow your business, you might wonder how a good web design can help you!
You maybe have noticed that your website’s conversion rate is low, or maybe your competitor’s websites are getting better traffic than yours.
Then you’ll find yourself in a situation in which you just don’t know what to do next for your website! Here some important website design tips, to help you reach your business goals.
How to make your website stand out?
Every entrepreneur who seeks success wants his/her website to achieve perfect customer satisfaction. This can help you encourage them to repeat the purchase experience through it in an integrated manner.
How can you achieve this?
By using one of the following two methods in designing an excellent website:
- A Responsive web design uses a single HTML page that changes depending on your device’s nature.
- A “Mixed-mode” web page: It has one HTML page which runs on smartphones and tablets. It has another that runs on desktops.
What differentiates you from your competitors?
You must think creatively, by:
- Coming up with a unique name for your website.
Ex: A group of the most successful companies, such as Amazon and e-Bay, achieved this aspect by creating a distinct name that sticks in their customers’ minds easily.
- Generating new marketing ideas and applying them on your websites.
- Making your company website more user-friendly, unique, and easy to navigate.
This aspect will not only attract new customers but also will boost customers’ loyalty, and that will increase repeat purchases.
In the olden days, all it took to create a website was to design a logo, with some marketing words explaining your business. But now, with the changes in the market and the competitive nature, you must make it more attractive, and professional!
How can you achieve this?
- Start with hiring a professional team to design & development your website. The good news here is this step isn’t very expensive, as a basic web design package will cost you a couple of hundred.
- Hire a creative content writer to create professional marketing content that can attract your target audience to deal with your products/services.
- Develop an integrated plan to structure your website Pages in a way that helps you explain the benefits of your services ideally.
This step can also make it easier for your customers to communicate with you.
Make it interactive
- Using HTML5 & CSS3 to create interactive elements on your website.
- Using interactive filters for social media pages, etc.
- A survey found that 74% of people use their mobiles in searching for a local business, so make sure your website is mobile-friendly.
- Trying A/B testing by depending on multiple User-agents, to check your website performance on different devices and know which feature gains more conversion rate.
- Creating a more responsive website on different devices.
- Enhance the website performance, slow response causes users to feel bored and thus averse to dealing with you, which affects your ability to attract new customers.
Create a customer-specific landing page
What makes your products or services unique? Imagine that your website is like a marketing brochure!
The ideal brochure allows customers to identify all the products that you offer. It also makes it easy to compare them and choose the best choice that suits their needs. This is exactly what the ideal webs design process should do!
So, as we confirmed previously, create the plan that enables you to organize your website’s various landing pages, in a way that simple the browsing process for the customer, and thus facilitating him to decide to purchase your products.
Design for Conversions
This tip is probably one of the easiest to implement, how?
If you want your website to be the primary communication channel with your customers, design it to play this important role:
- When your website is more content-oriented, that makes it easier for users to relate to the design and thus your product, so if you have a blog, make sure it’s conversion-oriented, Etc.
- Focusing on your content quality, because if your site does not have enough suitable content, users won’t incentive to take any purchasing action.
Make it easy for visitors to find what they’re looking for
Make sure your website has the information that your target audience seeks, and that they’re able to find it easily.
How you can reach that?
- Ensure that you organize your content.
- Don’t hide the search bar and clear all buttons and call-to-action links.
- Make sure that your website layout is easy to navigate.
- Ensure that your website has well-organized menus and well-arranged information pages.
- Avoid creating a complicated and time-consuming navigation system.
Make it easy for visitors to purchase
One of the most important elements of any e-commerce website is the shopping cart, make sure your website’s shopping cart is simple, clear, and easy to use.
Don’t also overwhelm visitors with all the complicated checkout steps, If your customers are still struggling, enhance the website UX.
These steps will lead you to achieve the principle of “customer satisfaction” perfectly, and that enables you to maximize your revenue.
Design for SEO
If you are looking to make your website easy to find on the various search engines, you shouldn’t only focus on designing a good-looking website, that it’s only one of your SEO goals. This involves attracting users with relevant keywords and driving traffic through social media channels. Basically, if you’re trying to build a site for your business, making sure that it’s optimized your website for search engines it’s important for increasing site traffic.
Another important factor is voice search, some users search for information through voice-powered search engines, like Siri or Google Assistant. These search engines will give search results based on user-generated input.
Design is very important to the success of your business website, whether you’re a startup or an established company. Using the web design tips in this article can help you improve your business website.
Popular social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn offer amazing marketing tools for businesses because they allow owners and managers to maximize their digital marketing efforts and build their online presence in order to effortlessly reach target audiences.
If advertising and social media marketing is not your expertise, it can definitely be a lot to understand. This is when savvy managers and owners often find success with their social media channels by seeking the assistance of experienced social media marketing professionals to maximize their online presence via tested marketing practices.
Sometimes hiring an experienced social media management company is the right choice to increase brand awareness and customer engagement. Here’s why…
Why You Should Hire Someone to Manage Your Business Social Media Accounts
- Project a Consistent Company Image – Social media marketing firms are experts in managing your online reputation to ensure that your company, brand, product, or service is represented in a positive and consistent manner across your social media platforms, helping to build your brand.
- Social Media Success Strategies – Planning an effective social media marketing campaign is crucial for your online success. Professionals are privy to the newest trends and tricks of the trade of social media marketing, enabling them to choose the best platforms for your brand.
- Track Marketing Efforts – Having a digital marketing company track and analyze the results of your social marketing strategies and media campaigns is important to help you understand what style works best for your company. This data from reputable companies like Losfamos, can be used to plan a strategy and to help ensure you are getting the most for your marketing dollars.
- Engage Customers – Today’s computer-savvy customers are looking to engage and interact with your company or brand online. They are following you on social media because they have a genuine interest in what you are doing. Do not disappoint! Hire a social media firm to engage your audience by posting interesting and relevant content to keep them connected and get them sharing info about your business.
- Become an Authority – Your social media marketing team will work hard to establish your brand or company as an authority in its field. By creating a substantial fan base and consistently having a positive online presence, you will eventually be considered a leading authority in your industry and enjoy brand recognition and increased sales.
Hiring social media marketing experts is a great way to build your brand online by engaging customers and increasing sales. It is a smart business move to connect with a professional online digital marketing company that can help you decide on the best social media marketing solution that will work best for your business!